Last modified May 21, 2018
1. BINDING CONTRACTUAL TERMS
3. Links to and From the service
The Service may contain links to third party websites and online services (such as apps) that are not owned or controlled by Mamiye. Mamiye has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or online services, and You access and use these websites or online services solely at Your own risk. These links are provided for Your reference and convenience only, and do not necessarily imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on these third-party websites or online services or any association with their operators. In addition, Mamiye will not and cannot control or edit the content of any third-party website or online service. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY RELEASE MAMIYE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY “THE MAMIYE PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICE AND FROM ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. Accordingly, we encourage You to be aware when You leave the Service and to read the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and other applicable governing documents for each other website or online service that You visit.
Except as You have otherwise agreed with Mamiye in writing, You may link to the Website from Your website, subject to the following: (1) You may not frame the Website or any portion of the Website; (2) You will not override or hinder the functionality of an end-user’s Web browser’s “back” function; (3) the link must be identified using a plain text rendering of the Mamiye name and not any Mamiye logo or other logo owned by Mamiye; (4) You may not use any Mamiye logo in any way; (5) You may not use the link in any way that suggests that Mamiye is associated with or endorses You or Your website; (6) the link may not appear on any website that a reasonable person may consider obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious, and may not be presented in any way that disparages Mamiye or damages its rights, reputation, or goodwill; and (7) We may terminate Your right to link to the Website at any time for any reason or no reason.
4. Restrictions on Use of the Service
In Your use of the Service, You will not:
- use the Service for any purpose other than for using the features we intentionally make available to You;
- transmit or submit any information that Mamiye, in its sole discretion, determines is confidential (including social security or alternate national identity numbers, sensitive personal information, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses), false, misleading, unlawful, infringing, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, scandalous, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law;
- use the Service if You are under the age of 13;
- copy, download or distribute any part of the Service in any form or medium without the prior written authorization of Mamiye;
- alter, modify or make derivative works from any part of the Service without the prior written authorization of Mamiye;
- provide false personal information (including Your birth date) or create an account for anyone other than Yourself (or Your child, in the case of a parent or legal guardian granting consent for the child to use the Website) without permission;
- create another account without our permission, if we have disabled Your account;
- share Your password, let anyone else access Your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of Your account;
- assign or transfer Your account or login information to anyone;
- use web crawlers, web robots, web scutters, ants, automatic indexers, bots, worms, and other such devices in connection with the Service; provided, however, that general purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service are granted a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion, provided that they do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily-identifiable agent and adhere to all limitations imposed in any applicable robots.txt file or as otherwise posted by Mamiye;
- use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service;
- facilitate gambling, gaming, raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, and/or any other activity featuring the award of a prize;
- impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or Your affiliation with someone else;
- collect personally-identifiable information of other users;
- harvest information about users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications;
- remove, modify, disable, block, obscure or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Service;
- solicit other users to join, become members of, or contribute money to any online service or other organization;
- post or transmit any worms, viruses, Trojans, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs to the Service;
- stalk or otherwise harass any person or entity;
- harm minors in any way; or
- violate any applicable local, state, provincial, federal, national or international law or regulation.
5. USER SUBMISSIONS
The Service may permit the submission of material, information, comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, or other communications submitted by You and other users (“User Submissions). You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published or posted, Mamiye (1) does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions, (2) is under no obligation to pay any compensation for User Submissions, and (3) is under no obligation to respond to or post any User Submissions.
You shall be solely responsible for Your own User Submissions and the consequences of sharing them. By submitting User Submissions to Mamiye, You hereby grant Mamiye and its successors, assigns, and affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, broadcast, publicly perform and display, make, use, import, offer to sell, sell, and otherwise transfer and exploit all copyrights, inventions, and other intellectual property rights in the User Submissions in connection with the Service and Mamiye’s (and its successors’, assigns’, and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any form and media formats now known or later developed and through any media channels.
In connection with User Submissions, You represent and warrant that You will not transmit, submit, or post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless You are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to transmit, submit or post the material and to grant Mamiye all of the license rights granted herein. In addition, You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other payments owed to any party by reason of Your transmitting, submitting, or posting User Submissions.
Mamiye does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Mamiye expressly disclaimS any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Everything You see, hear, or otherwise experience on the Service, including but not limited to the graphics, videos, text, software, photographs, scripts, software screens, design elements, artwork, templates, layout designs,interactive features and the like, the concepts and ideas underlying the Service, and all statistical, analytical, and other data captured by or through the Service (collectively, “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Mamiye, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Mamiye owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content. Any unauthorized use of any materials on the Service may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
For Your personal, non-commercial use, You may view, copy, and print pages from the Service. Otherwise, the Service may not be copied, downloaded, modified, reproduced, distributed, published, performed, streamed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Mamiye reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content. You agree not to access, use, copy, download, or distribute any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein. You may not incorporate the Content into, or stream or transmit the Content via any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links unless expressly permitted by Mamiye in writing. You may not create, recreate, advertise or distribute an index of a significant portion of the Content unless authorized in writing by Mamiye. You may not build a business using the Content, whether or not for profit. If You copy or print pages of the Content for personal use, You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein, nor may You scrape or use any extraction methods to obtain any Content or data from the Service.
Mamiye takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third party material posted on or transmitted through the Service, nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by other service providers with profiles or other Content on the Service (“Advertisers”). Any dealings You have with Advertisers found while using the Service are between You and the Advertiser, and You agree that Mamiye is not liable for any loss or claim between You and any Advertiser.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISK AND YOU AGREE TO RELEASE THE MAMIYE PARTIES FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH ADVERTISERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU FURTHER WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND BENEFITS OTHERWISE CONFERRED BY ANY STATUTORY OR NON-STATUTORY LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION THAT WOULD PURPORT TO LIMIT THE SCOPE OF A RELEASE OR WAIVER. YOU WAIVE AND RELINQUISH ALL RIGHTS AND BENEFITS WHICH YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY SIMILAR PROVISION OF THE STATUTORY OR NON-STATUTORY LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE STATES OF MISSOURI, DELAWARE AND PENNSYLVANIA) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT YOU MAY LAWFULLY WAIVE ALL SUCH RIGHTS AND BENEFITS.
You warrant and represent to Mamiye as set out below:
a) The information provided to Mamiye in any registration screen, profile, email, telephone call or through other means including all personal details, contact details and all other data provided to Mamiye, is true in all respects, up-to-date and not misleading in any way.
b) You will keep the information referred to in paragraph (a) up to date.
c) You will not access the Service under false identity or pretext and will not use it to falsify Your or any other person's identity.
d) You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Your use of the Service.
e) You will keep Your log-in details and password secure and will not share such information with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
11. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
THE MAMIYE PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR, OR FOR ANY OTHER UNDESIRABLE CONSEQUENCES, RESULTING FROM: (1) ANY SUSPENSION OR DISRUPTION OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WHERE SUCH SUSPENSION OR DISRUPTION RESULTS FROM THE MAMIYE PARTIES’ NEGLIGENCE, (2) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (3) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE, (4) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF MAMIYE’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (5) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (6) INADEQUATE OR FAULTY HARDWARE OPERATING THE SERVICE; (7) BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, (8) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR APPS; (9) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT; OR (10) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MAMIYE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Any claims relating to use of the Service must be bought within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose. Claims brought after such period are VOID. The Service is controlled and offered by Mamiye from its facilities in the United States of America. Those who access or use the Service do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local and all other applicable laws, restrictions, and regulations.
Mamiye does not represent or warrant that item descriptions, prices or any other related information or any is accurate, complete or error-free. The price for your order is not confirmed until We process and issue final confirmation for Your order. If the correct price of an item is higher than our stated price, We will, at our sole discretion, either contact You for instructions before shipping or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation.
12. EQUITABLE RELIEF
13. Subpoena fees
If Mamiyehas to provide information in response to a subpoena related to Your account, then we may charge You for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
15. Governing law
16. Binding arbitration and Class action wavier
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its then-applicable rules, including (as appropriate) its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules are available at http://www.adr.org/. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules.
The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language by a single independent and neutral arbitrator. For any hearing conducted in person as part of the arbitration, you agree that the hearing will be conducted in the County and State of New York or the city in the United States in which you reside. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Judgment on the arbitral award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, You and Mamiye may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect our intellectual property rights, whether in aid of, pending or independently of the resolution of any dispute pursuant to the arbitration procedures set forth above.
17. EXPORT CONTROL
Software and the transmission of applicable technical data, if any, in connection with the Service may be subject to export controls. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding software and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which You reside.