- Current & Holiday Promotions
Discounted pricing during special promotions are offered for a limited time while supplies last. Not applicable on previous orders.
- When will my order ship?
Orders are generally shipped within 1-3 business days from the date of order.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes we have partnered with GlobalShopex. For more information please visit our International Shipping Page.
- How much does shipping cost?
Orders under $50 will be shipped via FedEx from California and charged a flat rate of $6.00. Orders over $50 currently qualify for FREE FedEx Ground shipping! If you would like to have your order expedited we offer 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air Saver. The cost of these options will be based on your shipping address, and will be calculated at checkout. *Please be sure to place your expedited order before 1pm EST for same day shipment.
- How do I redeem my free shipping?
Eligible customers must select this option at checkout in order to receive free shipping.
- What carrier do you recommend for return shipping?
For your protection, we recommend that you return all items via a traceable carrier and method such as UPS, or FedEx. Little Me is not responsible for packages lost or not received if a tracking number is not provided. You are responsible for prepaying your return shipment; Little Me will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Can I ship to an address other than my own?
- What if I change my mind and want a different size or color after I just placed my order placed?
If you’d like to make a change please call us immediately at 1855-3-LITTLE, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I initiate a return?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item you receive from the Little Me online boutique, we will be happy to issue a return or exchange, within 30 days of purchase, provided that the item is still in its original packaging and has not been worn or washed. Little Me items purchased from our online boutique must be returned with their original tags and packaging. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. To initiate a return, please login to your account on LittleMe.com, and follow the instructions on our returns page .
- Do I have to pay for the return shipping?
Yes. At this time you are responsible for returns to us, however we do offer free shipping on exchanges.
- Can I Return Or Exchange Items That Were Purchased On Sale?
All items purchased on sale or marked down cannot be returned or exchanged.
- How long does it take to process my return?
Once your return shipment is received at Little Me, please allow 2-3 weeks to credit the correct amount to your credit card. (Payments will be refunded less shipping costs.)
- Can I return an item I bought at a retail store to your website?
If you purchased an item from one of our premier store retailers, you must contact the retailer directly about their return policy. Little Me cannot accept returns for items purchased through a retailer.
- How do I exchange an item?
EXCHANGE VIA PHONE
- Contact Customer Care at 1855-3-LITTLE
- Please reference your order number and item that you will be returning
- We will place a new order with free shipping for the item you need exchanged
- Customer Care will waive the shipping fee on your new order
EXCHANGE VIA WEBSITE
- Please sign to your account on LittleMe.com.
- Once you are logged in, please view your "Completed Orders". .
- You will see an option to “Return Items”.
- Choose the items you would like to exchange, provide a reason and include what you would like to exchange the item for.
- Once you are done you may “Submit Return Request” at the bottom of the page.
- A customer service representative will send you a return authorization number along with an address for the return shipment.
- Customer Care will waive the shipping fee on your new order
- When will my exchanged item be shipped to me?
If you are exchanging an item, it will be shipped to you via standard ground delivery. We will process the shipment within 48 hours. If you need your item shipped quicker, e-mail us at Customerservice@littleme.com or call us at (855)3-LITTLE and we’ll work with you to make sure you receive your item when you need it.
- What do I do if my item arrives damaged?
Customer satisfaction is our goal at LittleMe.com. Please contact our customer service representatives at 1855-3-LITTLE and we will be happy to replace the order.
- Where Is My Order Confirmation?
As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. If for any reason you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder. You can also check your order status by signing into your account on our website.
- I Have A Store Credit. How Do I Use It?
- First, sign into your Little Me account.
- You should see the store credit on the "My Account" page.
- To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
- If you do not use the entire store credit, the remainder will go back into your Little Me account to be used on future purchases
- Do you offer Gift Packaging?
Gift packaging is offered with all purchases at LittleMe.com for an extra charge of $5. There will be an option at the checkout page; We will include your personalized message, as well as a gift receipt.
- How do I return a gift I received from your website?
Little Me will happily issue a store credit for all gift returns, as long as the item is returned within 30 days of purchase and has not been worn or washed. Please call our customer service at 1855-3-LITTLE, or email email@example.com so we can set you up with a Little Me account.
- How do I know which size to purchase?
We offer a standard size chart for all Little Me clothing. If you need any additional assistance please feel free to contact us at any time.
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
Click on the Forgot my password link, if you are having trouble feel free to call us at (855)3-LITTLE.
- I Get An Error Message When I Enter My Shipping And Billing Addresses. What’s Going On?
If you are receiving an error message, there may be a problem with your credit card information, billing or shipping address. The billing address should match exactly what your credit card has on file. Please review all information closely and look for any typos. Also, try re-formatting the names and addresses in your billing information (this often solves the issue).
- Are there any limitations regarding promotion codes?
Only one promotion code can be applied to each order.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
LittleMe.com currently accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, PayPal & Amazon Checkout.
- Do you accept international credit cards?
At this time, we accept international credit cards that has a billing address in the U.S
- I am interested in carrying Little Me products in my retail store, who should I contact?
If you are interested in becoming a Little Me Premier Store Retailer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Corporate Sales Representatives will contact you to review.
- I am an existing Little Me wholesale account, how do I log in to my account?
If you are already a Little Me Premier Store retailer and would like to access our new wholesale website, click HERE .
- How do I care for my purchase?
Since you will now be devoting a major portion of your life to doing laundry, here are some suggestions to make it easier:For extra comfort, wash all babywear before it's worn. While soap products are ideal for delicates, you should continue using detergents for polyester. Detergents will not affect the flame-resistant properties of polyester sleepwear fabric. Before throwing clothes in the washer, always read the care label. Turn garments inside out to keep them from pilling. Zip all zippers and snap all snaps. To avoid spot bleaching, add detergent and agitate before putting clothes in the washer. If you need to put the clothes in before the detergent and/or bleach, be sure that all garments are completely immersed. Always dry on a low heat setting. High heat increases shrinkage in natural fibers. Always dry velour in a dryer to maintain its even, soft surface.
- My baby stained his/her clothing…help!
Stains are a sure thing with any baby. To win this battle, follow these easy tips: Treat every stain as quickly as possible. Don’t allow it to dry. For removal of a spot stain, test an inconspicuous area of the garment. Blot stained area with a paper towel or washcloth to absorb as much of the stain as possible. Rinse thoroughly. Wash using detergents recommended for babywear and prewashes containing enzymes. If applying detergent to a stain, avoid the use of powdered products with blue granules. Don't use bleach on non-colorfast garments. Non-chlorine bleach may be used as needed unless otherwise stated in washing instructions. Dilute any bleach before using. Don't mix acids, ammonia or vinegar with bleach. Don't dry the garment until you are satisfied that the stain is out; heat can set the stain.
- Important considerations
Little Me baby wear is carefully designed to allow for shrinkage and will fit comfortably on your baby after washing Our products are guaranteed not to shrink significantly in length and width Little Me conducts extensive fit tests to improve styling and achieve the right fit Our garments are made with generous diaper allowance and there's plenty of added room in the foot area A pre-shrunk garment offers the benefit of having already gone through the shrinkage that normally occurs with the first washing By law and for the safety of your baby, all sleepwear above size 9 months must be either flame retardant or very snug fitting